Pride and the post office

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0VMT

Pride and the post office

Unread post by M0VMT »

Earlier today I needed the services of the post office, I see they are flying the pride flag no problem but then I read their statement. Why are LGTB wrapped up in a death in America and why is it all these agendas seem to get wrapped up in the same message bubble day after day.
What has a police department in the states got to do with the British post office, I dunno where this world is going these days.
By the way I decided to use Hermes now after reading all this.
So I can only deduce the post office support pride and support their views and also support rioting and violence that came with George Floyd's death and the post office support the criminal vandelism of this country's statues and rioting.....well if your going to support agendas you get lock stock and barrel in my world not just the nicely coloured flags.

This year, Pride’s a little different. This year, instead of going on our normal marches, we must express our solidarity with communities digitally, vocally and financially from our homes. The recent killing of George Floyd has emphasised more powerfully the need for all communities to stand together and challenge intolerance, injustice and inequality everywhere.
If you witness discrimination at a Post Office, we’d like you to get in touch with us. Please contact customercare@postoffice.co.uk and provide us with as much detail as possible.

What are people going to discriminate against in a post office Black pens or white envelopes?
Screenshot_20200630-140506.png
https://www.postoffice.co.uk/pride
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
G6CSL

Re: Pride and the post office

Unread post by G6CSL »

Seems that eventually everybody will have their own 'minority' flag.

Thinks ...

I' m not gay (but whatever turns your crank is OK by me).
My mind and body are the same gender.
I never got into the racist thing.
I'm not a Leftie (but I'm not a Nazi either, just call me Nigel).
Nothing against Wimmin (in fact I married one).
I'm not religious (but I realize there's one born every minute).

So if you tot that lot up, I'm probably in the 'Minority' myself. :)
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

Yeah I'm in the minority club these days, I like how pride jumps on the bandwagon of police issues, anyway leave em to it.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
M0XXQ

Unread post by M0XXQ »

People need to take "Pride" in themselves first before virtue signalling to others, I don't support the amplification of minority groups, nothing more than attention seeking - Quite simply, I don't care who you are or what hole is your goal and couldn't really care for the colour of your skin just treat me ok and I will reciprocate - A mantra I have always lived my life by, probably why I only have a small circle of friends.