Censorship

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0XXQ

Censorship

Unread post by M0XXQ »

Recently I have been booted from a couple of Facebook groups, not that I am bothered as such but what annoyed me more was the fact I was backed into a corner and attacked, when I defended myself I made the situation ten times worse thus my removal ensued.
The group ban followed a written warning from Facebook telling me that if I re-offend within a twelve month period I will be banned from Facebook for a period of time, the worrying thing is that I was simply pointing out that its not just Black lives that matter and recent events is largely orchestrated by certain philanthropists with a certain political agenda.
One thing is for sure, there will be no censorship on this forum as long as it is reasonable!
M0VMT

Re: Censorship

Unread post by M0VMT »

I left Facebook and Twitter years ago around 2 to be precise because I could see where it was going, even YouTube have started removing stuff and filters incorporated by channels.
Like you Rob I'm all for a varied response, unfortunately I drink and eat red meat which is frowned upon these days oh and sometime I'm really bad and throw rubbish in my grey bin that should be in the others lol so yeah I'm with you.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
M0HJO

Unread post by M0HJO »

Pink & Fluffy has no place in my dictionary.......................................................... :roll:

The world has and is going mad!
Soon you wont be able to say anything, unless your in some sort of click.

It has no place.
Glad to be Here.
RNARS
RSGB
G0BHD

Unread post by G0BHD »

https://news.sky.com/story/george-floyd ... t-12003611
When you know it's all becoming political tick the right boxes lip service! :roll:
At least they were not singing Mammy doing Jazz hands.
It is getting ever so slightly "jumped on" as a bandwagon, and will be milked to death for a long while yet by all sorts of diverse folk.
And most of it?....absolutely nothing remotely associated with the initial very understandable outrage.
But that's bandwagons for you.
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

I don't even have a YouTube channel anymore, I don't even contribute to the Google crap in my phone when it used to say rate this rate that in fact I stopped it.
I just can't process all this internet stuff I've tried but brain says pee off.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

Well there you go we now have our comedy going, this place is getting stuffy.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertai ... s-52983319
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS