Oh dear!

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
G0BHD

Oh dear!

Unread post by G0BHD »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-535 ... iracy-cult
And I thought David Icke was a nutter! :lol:
Jesus H Christ, this planet, and specifically us as a species, can really turn them out in style! ;)
I am considering suicide now, if in truth Donald Trump is the real saviour of the World!
He's not my idea of a messiah......... he's just a very naughty boy! :lol:
Do folks really believe this crap, or is it just sporting take the pee banter between them online to while away the boredom hours?
VK5TM

Re: Oh dear!

Unread post by VK5TM »

I put it down to all the chemicals in our food that is generating all these nutters.

No need to take drugs of the elicit kind, you're eating them everyday :o
Sangoma

Re: Oh dear!

Unread post by Sangoma »

The big problem is that he is going to find it easy to bluff himself from moronic failure to superhero..

There is a real possibility that the US may get control of the virus ahead of other countries, which will be widely and loudly stated, forgetting of course the cost of it. Now he is a hero, and all the negatives will be denied or glossed over.

A great deal of noise has been made of a few industries that have been brought back to life. Very little has been said about the huge number that has suffered. The failures will be forgotten, but the successes will be constantly boasted of, to show how he was making America great again before the virus ruined his plan ie, he was the hero and it wasn't his fault it all failed.

There are no doubt many areas where he can use the current situation as an excuse for his ideas going wrong.

Of course the virus has caused chaos, but it also gives a convenient excuse for his plans failing.

It is a pity some one with radio knowledge couldn't get near his speeches and block the signal from his advisors to his earpiece :)
G 3 E J S