PW 70MHz aerial deal

VHF/UHF Topics.
G4YVM

PW 70MHz aerial deal

Unread post by G4YVM »

Here's a deal. As you know, some of you wots awake, I have stated making aerials and they're selling pretty well. I have added Travellin' Jims to the armoury - slim jims made from 450 ohm ladder. I have made a 4m version - I use one at home - and they work as well as a slim jim can, I make no BS claims. If anyone - and I'm really thinking newly licenced - fancies a bash at the PW contest but hasn't got the and wants to try a Bantenna Travellin' Jim I will donate £5 from each aerial sold to HRT. You would also do much better in the contest with a beam of course...but that needs a pole, guys, maybe a rotator...blah blah blah. And if all you do is want to TRY it...

The Travellin' Jims have a loop fitted so they can be hoisted up a pole or mast (not metal, please!) or a tree. They have about 2 to 3m of coax and a plug fitted to the bottom and they are waterproofed. See the website Bantenna.co.uk. I can't give free postage on this deal, sorry.

The contest is at the end of September so it gives me time to make the hundreds of orders which will now flood in...

Seriously, if you fancy a cheap go and you want to help HRD, have a look at mine. Bantenna.co.uk.

Ta
David G4YVM
Salisbury, IO91cc. FISTS Activity Manager F15868, GQRPC 2568
Andover Radio Club, ARAC.ORG.