Leering?

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
G0BHD

Leering?

Unread post by G0BHD »

I just heard on the radio one of the most interesting topics on corona yet... :roll:
A women's rights group spokesperson decrying the use of "face masks" on males! :D
She reckons they have been inundated with worried complaints from their rights group "females" over potential "leering eye contact", by face mask wearing males, and how uncomfortable it is making their female members feel, as they can't tell if the male looking at them is simply smiling or "leering" at them?
They are demanding "see through face masks", so facial expressions can be read more easily, and stop women feeling they are potentially being "leered" at. :roll:
There must be something more important just at the moment they could be worrying about surely?
I am not even sure what constitutes a "leer", is it tongue out with saliva dripping?
Is it silently mouthing a "Phwaar"?
How about face masks with the classic smiley face printed on them, would that make everyone feel happier? :lol:
You could not make this rubbish up.
Rest assured ladies, as a glasses wearer, when I have my face mask on, I spend more time taking them off and wiping the mist off them than I do "leering" at anything, and once off for a quick wipe, I am as blind as a bat! :lol:
Sangoma

Re: Leering?

Unread post by Sangoma »

Is leering eye contact a criminal offence?

I bet most of the ones complaining are as ugly as a TS-2000, and wouldn't ever get leered at any way, they are probably scared they are getting laughed at :)
G 3 E J S
VK5TM

Unread post by VK5TM »

If there was anything worth leering at, it might be a different matter ;) so these paranoid wimin are safe.
G6CSL

Unread post by G6CSL »

Since the masks went on, I've noticed that women letch quite a lot too while pushing their trolleys around Asda.

I'm no oil painting, but I've been hit with several 'zingers' from older MILFs.