Lockdown Letgo

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0XXQ

Lockdown Letgo

Unread post by M0XXQ »

4 months in, typical image of me in my home office...
Attachments
2020-07-13 20_50_57-Clipboard.png
2020-07-13 20_50_57-Clipboard.png (135.35 KiB) Viewed 500 times
G0BHD

Re: Lockdown Letgo

Unread post by G0BHD »

:D
I think you look quite Victorian in that picture! :D
A gentleman at his trade!
Me?....I still look the exactly same whatever day it is, covered in crap when I get home, covered in crap when I venture back to work the next day! :lol:
Her indoors can not understand why I don't put "clean clothes" on for every new days work and graft, she does just to sit at a computer all day, my explanation is simple...."Whats the bleeding point?, I will still look the exactly same....covered in crap, when I get home the next day! :lol:
M0XXQ

Re: Lockdown Letgo

Unread post by M0XXQ »

G0BHD wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:37 am :D
I think you look quite Victorian in that picture! :D
A gentleman at his trade!
Me?....I still look the exactly same whatever day it is, covered in crap when I get home, covered in crap when I venture back to work the next day! :lol:
Her indoors can not understand why I don't put "clean clothes" on for every new days work and graft, she does just to sit at a computer all day, my explanation is simple...."Whats the bleeding point?, I will still look the exactly same....covered in crap, when I get home the next day! :lol:
Lol, wish I had Robert Downy Jnr's wealth mate!
It was from that scene in Sherlock where he had locked himself away in his room for three months and went bat shit crazy, shooting up his office and hiding in the cupboard :lol: