Home made Sweet and Sour Pork

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0XXQ

Home made Sweet and Sour Pork

Unread post by M0XXQ »

Cooking Sweet and Sour Pork for tea tonight, however one thing that surprised me was the layout of Tesco isles, I wanted Rice Vinegar to make the sauce with, so went to the usual place and all the different types of vinegar on sale except rice vinegar.
I spent 20 mins wandering around as there wasn't many staff on the floor and eventually found an end display tucked away in the corner of the shop with a few oddball Asian items - is it just me or should all product types and variants be in the same place?
M0VMT

Re: Home made Sweet and Sour Pork

Unread post by M0VMT »

You should have found a hero mate they would have made you rice vinegar there and then.
And yes beer with wine and tampons with panty pads together :D
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
VK5TM

Unread post by VK5TM »

Same in our supermarkets, both big and small.

Whoever thought up where to put things must have attacked a peanut for it's brain to replace their own.
Sangoma

Unread post by Sangoma »

No doubt you filled you trolley on impulse of all the items you walked past in yur search.

That is what everybody does, nobody ever feels frustrated and infuriated by it. :)

Ikea are closing stores because they did not update their ideas of what shoppers wanted, but I guess with supermarkets there is no budget to give good service, as long as the profits come in.
G 3 E J S