Statues

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0HJO

Statues

Unread post by M0HJO »

I think the world is gone mad, asking for this to be pulled down, that to be pulled down etc.

You may not agree with history, but its just that, cant pretend it never happened, you have to educate.

So when are the Pyramids being pulled down, after all, they were built by slaves!!

Its all gone over the top.
Glad to be Here.
RNARS
RSGB
M0VMT

Re: Statues

Unread post by M0VMT »

I thought aliens built the pyramids :lol:
I just don't know what they want anymore where's all this going to end ?
The thought police are dangerous, you just can't wipe history clean it needs to be there to remind us all how bad or good our actions have been so the younger generation can look back at it.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
G0BHD

Unread post by G0BHD »

I have no idea where it will all end either Mark, but when you have the likes of the BBC "championing the cause", dragging every minor celebrity and never heard of historical expert out of the woodwork to give their considered opinions, and now making almost every news bulletin and debate program about the removal of "offensive" statues country wide, (As getting killed by Coronanvirus, or breaching lock down rules is now old hat news apparently), you know it is only going to get worse.
They were desperate for another "bandwagon news item of the moment" to fill the news slots, and they got one and some.
They won't let go of it, until it's milked to death.
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

Yes they were like crack addicts regards bexit then meth heads regards Corona now smack heads over this BLM movement regards the media.
Ripping down statues doesn't change jot, defunding the police in minisota great let that happen here who are we going to call when we need the police ghost busters.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
G0BHD

Unread post by G0BHD »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53040301
Technically he was urinating to the side of it, but never the less ever so slightly disrespectful. ;)
I remember Ozzy Osbourne being arrested for urinating up the walls of the Alamo in Texas, dressed at the time in one of his wife's frocks, as she had hidden all his clothes to try and stop him going out "on the drink"! :D
When questioned by the local Police he simply replied, "When you desperately need to pee, you simply have to have one wherever it is!" :lol:
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

Theirs a outcry to throw him in jail for having a pee Dave, agreed disrespectful where he did it and a fine and a public name and shame would be far more embarrassing.
I did watch the protests in London yesterday live on YouTube.
I see the BLM couldn't keep away and let the others have a day of feet stamping.
I'm not into this BLM movement and I think most normal people see us all as equals, no I'm not buying into all this anti white stuff im afraid and all this equality bs. Get out there and do something with your life and earn something, it's reminds me of our license structure where they want it given to them on a plate.
I don't dimiss racism exsists but sorry it seems to be one sided at the minute.
When I did my basic training in the British army I made a good friend from Manchester Paul a black lad and a boxer a great bloke and that was 35 years ago and we still talk today he was in the Kings in fact I've some photos of us both asleep together after a hard day lol with all our clothes on before you all start :D
Black white pink yellow it's a shame both sides are acting like toss pots in 2020.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

Check out this hilarious reaction to the Winston Churchill statue and she's apparently an adviser to the police :shock:

https://youtu.be/1kEho457p0s
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS