What annoys you?

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
G0JUR

Re: What annoys you?

Unread post by G0JUR »

MM0XXW wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:23 pm
G0JUR wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 pm
MM0XXW wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 pm Those folks who use the word 'mint' in the description of their equipment :evil:
Naturally after I buy it it takes me 2 hours to clean the damn thing before it's good enough to even sit on my desk :roll:
MINT

Motors
Intermittent
Noisy
Transistors

Not original lifted from elsewhere ;)
No idea what the implication is Neill but if it's mentioned elsewhere it's because I'm maybe repeating myself and it's one of my pet hates ..... seemples!
Not any implication toward you Martin, it was just someones definition of the use of mint in a description of used gear on another foruum., ho hum.
MM0XXW

Re: What annoys you?

Unread post by MM0XXW »

G0JUR wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:15 am
MM0XXW wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:23 pm
G0JUR wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 pm
MINT

Motors
Intermittent
Noisy
Transistors

Not original lifted from elsewhere ;)
No idea what the implication is Neill but if it's mentioned elsewhere it's because I'm maybe repeating myself and it's one of my pet hates ..... seemples!
Not any implication toward you Martin, it was just someones definition of the use of mint in a description of used gear on another foruum., ho hum.
Oh I see, sorry Neill but it winds me up no end just wish people would be honest!
When I'm buying something I don't expect it to be in showroom condition after all any piece of equipment when used will suffer slightly we are aware of that so why not give a 'real & true' description to your potential purchaser!
Right soap-box away :lol:
Cheers,
Martyn

'True Blue' #797