Brexit

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0VMT

Brexit

Unread post by M0VMT »

I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing the remainers go on about why it is going to make their life hard, very rarely do you hear someone moan who has no vested interest in the EU.....
This brexit has proved to me I live amongst morons.
I think it's time to spilt the UK into two halves that way we can do our own thing.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
M0XXQ

Re: Brexit

Unread post by M0XXQ »

Mark its never going to be right, there is always going to be a divide going forward now and the hatred for each side is growing, maybe that's what the government want so we start a civil war and kill each other off, that will save the explanation of yet another false flag attack.
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

It's never ending Rob the task that was voted for needs implementing, of course we would like a sweet deal that works both ways but it seems to me many would sell their souls to kiss EU ass and drag the rest of us along to kiss ass as well.
It sickens me that people can be so self cantered and are happy to have us shackled to the EU and our kids and future generations, it's all a piss take.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
M0BVL(Silent Key)

Unread post by M0BVL(Silent Key) »

Some one needs to explain why WTO is so bad ,it seems to me we will have a few months hardship until we get some trade routes sorted out to the ......err rest of the world you know the other 170 odd country's .
It's not broke yet ! ...just give me a minute.
M0VMT

Unread post by M0VMT »

M0BVL wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:44 pm Some one needs to explain why WTO is so bad ,it seems to me we will have a few months hardship until we get some trade routes sorted out to the ......err rest of the world you know the other 170 odd country's .
WTO is something I don't have much issue with but the freedom of movement is something that needs addressing, too many are walking in and out of the UK as though it's a butlins holiday camp and too many EU people doing jobs here our own should be doing and illegal dross that needs to stop.
Brexit was instigated because many have seen their industries and communities turned upside down.
It seems Germany and that Merkel wants to run us all into some European super power, they want to make a interception force that can tackle unrest within the EU I don't think so, time to cut the friendship.
May I remind people we helped rebuild Germany after 1945 yet these lot seem to be at the center of power what a joke........Time for the UK to jump out of what was originally a trade deal not a chain and a drain.
M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
M0DPX

Unread post by M0DPX »

Could not agree with you more mark, do not forget that by helping the germans after 1945, we british people suffered with RATIONING FOR 7 LONG YEARS, :shock: i am old enough to remember the ration books. unlike all the snowflakes and remainers who know nowt and cant see the wood for the trees i want MY COUNTRY BACK :D
Also dont forget that before the tories sold us down the river when they took us into the COMMON MARKET as it was known back then, this little island traded with the WORLD and all the members of the former british empire, now known as THE COMMONWEALTH. and we did more than ok and we will do ok again :) The real reason they dont want us to leave is they will lose £52million PER DAY yes thats right thats what we pay for the privilege of being in the club, and when we leave other members of the club who do not want to be in it,will also get the idea about pulling out :lol:

Look at it like this peoples, the EU is a EMPIRE and as history has shown all EMPIRES CRUMBLE one day. so like i said mark "I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK" so roll on brexit day. ;)
"Illigitimi non carborundum"