UFO ??

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
M0VMT

UFO ??

Unread post by M0VMT »

M0VMT Mark
Doncaster
RSARS
Happy to be here :D
M0XXQ

Re: UFO ??

Unread post by M0XXQ »

I have always believed we ain't alone, big waste of space if we are.
Interesting that both BA and Virgin Atlantic came forward, the normal line is to say nothing and deny, if they value their career.
Hope it is a visitor from another planet, maybe they will knock some sense into our species! :mrgreen:
VK5TM

Re: UFO ??

Unread post by VK5TM »

2E1IIP wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:15 pm I have always believed we ain't alone, big waste of space if we are.
Interesting that both BA and Virgin Atlantic came forward, the normal line is to say nothing and deny, if they value their career.
Hope it is a visitor from another planet, maybe they will knock some sense into our species! :mrgreen:
I have to agree, to my mind it is just arrogant to think " we are the only intelligent (?!) species in the whole of the universe".

As to knocking sense into our species, not a chance, firstly you need to find somewhere to knock it into and secondly, in my recent observations, the space between the ears of a lot of humans is rapidly diminishing :shock:

And to see the change in the world as we know it https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-41110193, see comment at the end of the article.